Wednesday, June 3, 2020

OMG for June

One of the guys my husband used to work with made a beautiful canvas boat cover for us over the winter. It is for a pontoon boat, so it's not small. He has steadfastly refused payment for his time and materials, so I thought perhaps he might like a quilt for his recliner. I made a quilt like this years ago for my brother-in-law, same pattern, same fabric line, different colors. That one was well received, and I hope this one will be too.

My goal for the month of June is to complete the entire quilt.

You can see what others are planning to get accomplish by clicking here.

The Star Crazy quilt is still sitting on the frame. I have to finish that one to be able to finish this one, so maybe I'll get a twofer this month, lol.




3 comments:

Danette said...

So nice that you can use your quilting talents to give a gift to someone that helped you out.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I'm guessing he will love his "thank you". What a great use of those panel pieces!

Patty said...

Lovely gift. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.