At last, a stash report I can be proud of. This week I cut and attached the binding for my Springtime Stars quilt and have sewn down two sides. Two or three more hours and I should have that quilt finished.
Last night I finished this little Stars and Stripes tablerunner. I still have to quilt it. Some of the local girls have gotten interested in doing minis, which rekindled my interest as well. The little log cabin blocks finish at 4 inches, and I liked making them so much that I decided to make a little log cabin quilt. If I make 36 blocks, I'll have a small wallhanging measuring 24 inches, plus borders. I can't imagine I used more than a yard, front and back, for this little tablerunner, so I'm just counting a yard out.
I also cut the green and black fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, as well as quite a bit of the fabric for the September Sun quilt.
Here's the Stash Manager's Report:
Fabric used this week: 10 yards
Fabric used year to date: 55-1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards--nothing, nada, zip!
Fabric added year to date: 161 yards
Net used year to date: -105-1/2 yards