Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Orange Crush Revisited



At long last, my Orange Crush quilt is completely finished--quilted, bound, and yes, it's labeled. The top has been done since last October, almost a year now. I guess I was putting off quilting it until I got more proficient at quilting from a pantograph, but I decided it was past time to get it done, good or bad. I quilted the bubbles I wanted on it, and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. I'd forgotten how big this quilt was, nearly queen sized. I love this quilt!

12 comments:

Shari said...

Oooh I love this! It looks great on the bed. And the quilting is perfect... so wonderful to see it finished... and just in time for Halloween with all that orange... LOL.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Very nice, Sue. It does look great on the bed. I've not tried a pantograph yet. Any tips? I'm tending to want my quilting either scribbly free motion, or perfect, so am a bit afraid of using a pantograph too!!

Vicki W said...

It turned out great!

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic

cheers
Christine

Teresa said...

Wow, it turn our wonderful. Such a bright & cheerful quilt!

Margo in Maine said...

Wow that is bright...very nice sue...did a great job with your panto....

Quilter Kathy said...

Great job Sue! Wow!

Beth French said...

exuberant quilting, perfect for such lush and lively colors!

blushing rose said...

Love those bright colors, beautiful creation. TTFN ~Marydon

Unknown said...

Mine is nowhere close to being finished, yours looks great.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on finishing your quilt! It looks terrific on the bed.

Anonymous said...

The quilt is beautiful. Thanks for sharing...Kathy

(I'm a Mainiac too, southern Maine)