Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is a sunny day here in Maine but very cold, below freezing. One of my sons is coming over later in the day, and my other son will be going to his girlfriend's mother's for dinner. Her mother had back surgery very recently and surely needs the company and help with the meal.

For dinner today we'll have roast turkey with stuffing, candied sweet potatoes with marshmallow crusted on top, a yellow squash casserole, boiled onions, cranberry sauce and a baked cranberry dish, and pumpkin roll for dessert.

I plan to spend some time in my sewing room today too, working on some embroidery projects.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!

3 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Lori said...

had fun catching up on your blog. I think everyone I've read is stuffed with turkey.

Beth French said...

Sounds delicious and pretty much identical to what we ate. I have a friend who always makes pumpkin roll, too. We stick with pie.