Friday, February 10, 2017

Farm Girl Vintage Friday Weeks 10 and 11. . . And A Finish


With these daily and weekly blocks, miss a day and you're way behind before you know it. Today ends Week 11 of my personal Farm Girl Vintage Quiltalong, and the blocks from the last two weeks are all done now. I'm not really fond of gingham, but I did really like the Gingham block from last week, it makes me smile.

I also finished a small Bricks quilt (pattern by Tracy Kincheloe) for my granddaughter on the last day of January (had to get a finish in for the month!). It's freshly washed and all crinkled up nice and soft. We were hoping to have her up this weekend, but we just had a big nor'easter come through Maine yesterday, and there is more snow predicted over the weekend. Don't want to take her on the highway in snow and bitter cold, so we'll have to wait.


The pantograph I used reminded me of a four leaf clover with hearts inside the leaves. I sorta figured that, with the way our world is going today, our grandkids will need all the luck and love they can get. The pantograph is from Willow Leaf Studios and is called Hearts, Etc from Lisa Thiessen.



1 comment:

Chantal said...

Congrats on your first finish of 2017. It's a beauty. The quilting panto is just perfect. Excellent work. ;^)