Sunday, April 24, 2022

April Finish

I've spent several days drowning in paperwork, but I managed to finish my little potholder quilt a couple of days ago. 36 blocks that finish to about 5-3/4" for a quilt that is about 35" square. Very time consuming to hand sew all the blocks together, but well worth the effort. I've made a sleeve for it and stitched out a label, but it's finished! Yay! 

I'd love to make another one of these embroidered potholder quilts, specifically a Rose of Sharon quilt. I have the embroidery designs and the fabric, but I dare not start anything else just now! Some day. 


 


3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That sounds like a lot of work sewing all of the squares together but it is so beautiful.

Judy S. said...

That quilt is absolutely beautiful. Why do they call it a potholder quilt? Non of my potholders are that pretty!

cityquilter grace said...

what a beautiful accomplishment!