Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

There is upheaval in our lives and a lot on my mind, so I haven't done much sewing or knitting lately. I want to finish several projects but just can't seem to get motivated, so I'm doing nothing. Not good! Maybe beginning a new quilt would jump start me back into action.

I did finish the quilting on another strippy but haven't bound it yet. I quilted it with a Trumpet Vine pantograph from Keryn Emmerson. Interesting. I had a little trouble spacing the rows correctly, but that's what these little strippies are all about for me--practice.

Not one thing has changed in my stash for the last three weeks--nothing out, and nothing in either.

Here's the Stash Manager's Report:

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 37-3/4 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 73-1/4 yards
Net used year to date: -35-1/2 yards

2 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

I love the strippy quilts. We make them for Project Linus and someone with a new quilting frame is practicing on them. Just like yours, they look terrific!

Becky said...

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some upheavals. I think starting a new project is wonderfully, soothing medicine. Hope that things get back to normal soon!