Sunday, November 3, 2019

OMG for November

What on earth is the matter with Blogger these days? I have been having a devil of a time uploading photos. And they are still not forwarding all of my comments. If this keeps up, I may wind up switching to WordPress. Get it together, Blogger!

Here we are in another new month, and I have two more UFOs I want to cross off my list. The first one is a pattern from Maple Island Quilts called BQ2. I am calling mine Woodland Scenes... because that's what this flannel fabric looks like to me. This will wind up being a sofa quilt for camp.

The second one is the Missouri Two Step. This one is only a couple of years old but still time to get it off my plate.

To see what others would like to accomplish this month, click here.

2 comments:

Nicole Painchaud said...

Love the fabric. It's perfect for your quilt pattern. Good luck on completing your UFOs

Patty said...

Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.