This week I sewed as much as I had time for and succeeded in making a few more blocks for Koleen's quilt and a few more for the Orange Crush. I didn't use any fabric for these blocks that hasn't already been accounted for, but I did add 15 yards of new fabric from the Live Auction Monday night. I counted over 6 yards of a single bug fabric with a white background, and that will keep me busy for a while making more strippie quilts to practice on. There's probably some yardage in all the scraps I won, but I'm not going to worry about trying to figure that out!
Here's the Stash Manager's Report:
Fabric used this week: 0
Fabric used year to date: 82-3/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 15 yards
Fabric added year to date: 140-5/8 yards
Net year to date: - 58-1/4 yards