Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stash Manager's Report for Sunday, October 12

Yes, I'm behind with the stash report again, but my husband and I went touring over the weekend and got home late, and this is my first opportunity to do it. Saturday on the way to Eastport, we stopped at Marden's in Ellsworth where I bought these fabrics. There's enough here to back four quilts and probably have some left over. I did finally finish Koleen's quilt last week, yay!!, and I'm using the red fabric in the middle of this pile for the backing. I think the back will be as interesting as the front!

Here's the Stash Manager's Report:

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 133-3/4 yards
Fabric added this week: 27 yards
Fabric added year to date: 282-5/8 yards
Net year to date: - 148-7/8 yards

Gasp, choke, not as bad as some folks, but still a staggering amount of fabric when you really think about it. Especially since I've already added nearly 15 yards this week already, groan... I will actually be *using* a good bit this week though, so next Sunday's stash report will be better.

3 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Yeah, but look how many yards you've used! So much more than a lot of us!

Lori in South Dakota said...

I want to go to Marsden's, I've only heard good things about it. And just think, if I left know, would I hit the fall foliage??

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What fun backings for your quilts!