I've said it before, I'm a procrastinator from way back, and I put off quilting this small watercolor quilt for at least.... 9 years. I made it my project for the One Project a Month challenge. And in the spirit of procrastination, I waited until January 26 to get started quilting it. And now it's done! Made it just under the wire!
I couldn't decide whether to use monofilament or regular thread to quilt it, and I finally decided to use a 100 weight thread called Invisafil. I can't remember now if it's polyester or cotton, but I like the way it looks on my watercolor squares. I'll be using it again.