I was a busy girl in my sewing room this week--making up for lost time, I guess. I started a few new projects (you can never have too many UFOs) and experimented with some new blocks. I also worked on my September Sun some more-- got the first round of borders on and have three more to go. I would sure like to get that top done this week. Projects are beginning to stack up on top of each other on my design wall.
The consensus seems to be that blue will look fine in my hexagon project (and thank you for that), so I made another blue block this week and have fabrics chosen for several more. Here is the first sashing strip as well.