Wednesday, July 25, 2012
The original quilt that started it all required 82 full-size blocks plus some half-sized blocks for the edges, and for now I'll stick to that plan. Hexie #35 was the last one I finished in August 2010, so I have quite a ways to go. You can see all the other hexagon blocks I've made, plus the original quilt, if you click on the "Hexagons" label in the sidebar.
My goal at the time was to complete one hexagon block a week, and that worked reasonably well, so I'll stay with it. I finished this hexagon Sunday night, so it was for last week. I only have a few seams left to stitch to finish the one for this week.