9:00 am - Last night I finished sewing together the rest of the required 150 four-patch units, and this morning I am pressing and squaring them up.
4:00 pm - The four patch units are finished! Step 1 is now complete, and I moved on to Step 2. I needed to cut more strips for the next step, so I spent a fun afternoon going through my stash. Since I was pulling more fabrics for the Orange Crush, I also decided to cull some other fabrics that I'm tired of or don't like. Later next week or whenever I have some time here and there, I'll cut them all up and add them to the strip drawers. I've needed to do this for a long time, and it freed up some space in my fabric closets.