Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Stash Report

It's short and sweet again this week. I added nothing to my stash this week, and I used another 3/4 yard for Step 2 in the Orange Crush mystery. I set lofty goals for myself every week, and I always think I'm going to get more done in a week's time than I actually do. This week I'd like to finish the 30s repros quilt top; quilt and bind the Scrappy Bargello, which never got done; finish Step 2 of Orange Crush; and get started on Step 3. That doesn't sound like so much, does it?

3 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Sue, THAT does sound like a lot to do...IMO. I was thinking about joining in AmandaJean's quilt a-long...but seams like I have 'things' to finish before I play :)

Lurline said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am amazed you have done huck weaving -is that done on huckabuck fabric and is it still done in the US? Brings back wonderful memories of doing it at school and I would love to do it again.
Best wishes - Lurline.

Teresa said...

Hi Sue, How did your weekend quiltathon go?? My husband was home for the last 6 days so all I worked on was a good sunburn! He left & took all the sun with him... Oh well, made for a good sewing day. I used your binding tutorial to finish my Golden Firefly quilt today, worked great. Thank you for sharing it!!!!! Happy quilting, Teresa