5:00 pm - I spent all day cutting strips and finally got them all done. I chose 20 0r 25 fabrics for the Orange Crush, cut one strip from each fabric, then cut the rest up of the fabric up and added it to the strip bins. They've swelled dramatically, which is good! I can really see the value of cutting strips and squares ahead of time, like Bonnie does in her ScrapUser's System, so they're all ready when you're ready to sit and sew. Preparation takes so much time!
At 5:00 I finally sat down to sew and got exactly one split four patch unit together when my husband called me for supper.
Oh! I just discovered Bonnie has posted Step 3. I'm still behind!
12:00 pm - I finished about 20 split four patch units, and it's time to hit the hay. Tomorrow I'll be doing some things to get ready for our quilt show coming up next weekend, but I might get a little sewing time in.