Besides working on Bug Strippy #2 this week, I also machine sewed and started hand stitching the binding for this quilt, which I decided to call Twisted Nine Patch, from way back in February. My machine quilter had it for quite a while, and I only got it back a few weeks ago. I accounted for the fabric used in the binding on last week's stash report. Coincidentally, Koleen used a loopy meander as the quilting design on this quilt, so I have a good example to go by for practice.
This week I received a Civil War medley from Keepsake quilting, and I used 1-5/8 yards for the backing on the strippy.
Here's the Stash Manager's Report:
Fabric used this week: 1-5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 101-3/8 yards
Fabric added this week: 1-1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 165-5/8yards
Net year to date: - 64-1/4 yards
Woohoo, over a hundred yards of fabric used this year! Still in a negative status though.