What I accomplished:
- Removed the checkerboard border from Koleen's quilt that didn't fit correctly, resewed a few of the blocks and sewed it back on, and added the last round of borders to finish the top.
- Cut the backing and batting for Koleen's quilt and delivered it to Koleen for machine quilting.
- Worked on the binding for Road to Many Friendships--two sides are now hand stitched to the back, and two more to go.
- Quilted Bug Strippy #2 and machine stitched the binding to the front of the quilt. Still need to hand stitch the binding down.
- Finished the rest of the album blocks for the Orange Crush quilt. Next I'm working on the half album blocks that go around the edges of the center section.
- Finished the first four blocks for the Galaxy of Stars quilt.
- Washed and ironed all the new Kaffe Fassett fabrics for the Butterfly quilt.
- Dug Pinwheel Party back out of the closet and contemplated how much I'm going to hate ripping and replacing the offending navy blue fabric. More on that later. Much later.
- Waffled a little bit more about JudyL's Star Block of the Month and finally decided to do it.
We've had plenty of rain lately, and both the new lawn and the tomatoes are doing very well. In fact they're doing well enough that I might add a couple more potted tomato plants next summer as well. Still no red ones yet though.