Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Star Crazy BOM for April

Here are my April blocks, and the companion triangles are done too. I love the star in a star block--my favorite so far. Tonight I cut out all the pieces for the May blocks, and I'll start knocking those out on Thursday. Almost there!

The Tacoma Lakes Quilters are taking a road trip tomorrow to a quilt shop in New Hampshire. Lunch and supper on the road, and it should be a fun day.

My finger is healing well. It's still bandaged to protect it, but I downsized the bandage so it's not so awkward that I can't get back to some handpiecing. I'm two weeks behind with the hexagon blocks, and I'll get those caught up too.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Glad to hear that your finger is on the mend, Sue! You don't realize how much you use your fingers until something happens to one of them. Love that star in a star; it looks hard!

Purple Pam said...

I like the Star in a Star block, too. That is one of my favorite blocks. I have always wanted to do a whole quilt with that star block with different little blocks in the center. What fun.

Lori said...

I drool over your blocks, I love the colors. Glad to hear your finger is healing, fingers are so NECESSARY when sewing!