Friday, May 7, 2010

Star Crazy BOM, March

I'm behind with my blocks, but I'm not worried about catching up. Now that I've finished the two big quilts that had the deadlines, I have more time to work on these blocks.

I finished the March blocks this evening plus the requisite half square triangle units, another 48. There sure are a lot of those in the borders. I use them as leaders and enders while I'm sewing the blocks, and that makes them go much faster.

I have lots of cutting to do over the weekend for some new quilts, but I hope to get some more Star Crazy blocks done on Monday.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I am much farther behind than everyone! Yours look great!

Lori said...

whee--I LIKE those blocks! (I even recognize the green with dots!)

Joan said...

Its looking grea ...I really do love the colours.

Judy S. said...

Nice colors! Another beauty in the making it seems.

Purple Pam said...

I like your star crazy blocks. Seeubt tgen makes me want to sew up some for myself!

Purple Pam said...

WOW! What creative typing!

Barb D said...

I just LOVE this quilt!! So vibrant and colorful!! Can't wait too see it finished!!