Hubby realized that he gave me the wrong deadline for the raffle quilt, so I've gotten a bit of a reprieve. Good thing too, because I haven't made much headway the last week and a half.
All the blocks, sashing units, and the checkerboard borders have been assembled, and all the blocks and sashing units have been sewn into rows. Now I'm sewing the rows together, but it's taking an inordinate amount of time because every square across the row has to be matched and pinned. That's about 20 intersections for each row of sashings and blocks.
My son really likes this quilt, so I guess after I finish this one, I'll start another one for him.