Thursday, May 22, 2008

QFAH Hour 4

I worked on the star points for Hour 3 for quite a while last night, made more of them this morning, and finished up the last four units after supper tonight. Then I started working on constructing blocks for Hour 4. The light green one was my test block that I made last weekend, and I was only able to finish four more of these in an hour tonight. Clearly JudyL sews circles around me, but I will doggedly pursue getting the rest of these blocks made over the weekend.

I am off this weekend and hope to get lots of sewing done. Besides finishing the QFAH blocks, I'd also like to finish the Orange Crush blocks. Bonnie has not yet posted Step 5, and I'd like to get these done before she does.





6 comments:

Amanda said...

These blocks are so pretty, I love the half-and-half look of them. And such NEAT points!

Vicki W said...

I love your blocks! Clearly Judy sews circles around all of us! I thik she taks weekends off from posting lessons so we can all catch up. :)

Gina said...

They're great. It doesn't matter if you can't get them all done in the time, as long as you get them all done. ( well that made sense in my head)

love and hugs xxx

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Great fabric choices! Your stars are looking really, really good :)

Becky said...

Your stars are looking grand! This will be one great looking quilt. I'm on the sideline for this one. I too have to finish Step 4 of Orange Crush.

Marla said...

Don't fret too much. They are looking great. I only seem to have 1, yes 1 block finished!!!