Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Top Done

You may recall from back in March that I started a new quilt for my good friend Koleen that I was referring to as the Courtney quilt. That title was actually based on the name of the fabric line used in the quilt. The pattern is actually called "Road to Many Friendships", and it is one of three new patterns now available from The Quilted Cardinal. "Gingerbread Jingle" is cute as can be, and I'll have to add that one to my collection!

I have asked Koleen if she will quilt an all-over feather pattern on my quilt, which is probably my favorite quilt design, and which I think will be gorgeous. It will be a while before she is able to get to the quilting, but I can't wait to see it!

Credit where credit is due:
Road to Many Friendships quilt design by Koleen Painchaud, The Quilted Cardinal

2 comments:

Margo in Maine said...

Love it!! Love it!! beautiful...can't wait to see it in person...quite a challenge your on your units but all looking great!!

Margo in Maine said...

Correction from previous post!!!! 'Quite a challenge on your units'....thoughts sometimes get away from me (smile)