I managed to accomplish two of the three goals I set for myself this past week--finishing Step 2 and starting Step 3 for the mystery quilt, and quilting the Scrappy Bargello.
The next step in the Orange Crush mystery requires yardage of some specific colors, so I pulled these blues from my stash and will try to make them work. I did have to buy the orange and black this week and still have to find a couple yards of red for the quilt by the time Bonnie posts the next step. I also used about 5/8 yard for the binding on the Bargello.
Oh, and I donated 4 fat quarters to the chapter for door prizes for the quilt show. Tomorrow I'll put up a few pictures from our quilt show this weekend. It was a great success.
This coming week I'd like to finish binding the Scrappy Bargello, finish Step 3, and finish the 30s repros quilt, which has been on my list now for several weeks. Just can't seem to get there with this one. I'd also like to practice some more machine quilting and maybe get started quilting the next one.
So here's the Sunday Stash Report:
Fabric used this week: 1-5/8 yards
Fabric used year to date: 63-1/2 yards
Fabric added this week: 4-1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 117-5/8 yards
Net year to date: - 54-1/8 yards
I am perpetually going in the wrong direction!