I'm a day late with the stash report, but better late than never. I sewed all week long but didn't use up any stash. I am, however, still headed in the wrong direction for stashbusting (is that a surprise?). I did buy 8 yards of fabric, but all of it will get used in short order. I found a different orange that I liked better for my Orange Crush mystery plus the red I needed for it. This is a BRIGHT red, and I just love it. Actually it had to be bright to keep up with some of the scraps I used. I wanted to see right away how a block would look with the red and black units, so I put a few together and just laid it out on the table. Only 29 more to go!
I also bought 4 yards of background fabric that I plan to use in JudyL's upcoming Quilt for an Hour. Many times I don't have yardage available for backgrounds and borders; and while I stock up on these now and then, I still don't always have available what I want. The remaining fabrics all came from my stash; and I'm using all batiks, except for one piece of fabric I hand dyed at least 10 years ago. It's in the upper right corner of the photo. I hated to cut into it because I liked it so much, and now I've found the project I've been saving it for all these years!
Somewhere I've got all the figures recorded for the stash report; but truthfully, I don't want to know right now. Next week will be better!